“Pin Ups!” coming to Make.Shift this December: A gallery show of 1” buttons and an Art Walk trading extravaganza. Submission deadline Oct. 31
Here’s how it works:
- You design the buttons for the show, and we print the buttons for you. Selected artists receive 15 complimentary one-inch buttons of their chosen designs.
- Submit up to 5 designs for 1” round buttons. Send images in jpeg format, no larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels. Label images with your last name,first initial, & number 1-5 ex: smithj1.jpg, smithj2.jpg, etc. More detailed guidelines are here.
- Include contact info: Your name, e-mail address, & phone number. Send info & images to Jess Flegel at: gallery (at) makeshiftproject.com
- We will select up to 3 of your designs for the show. We will notify artists mid November of our selections.
- During the Dec. Art Walk Reception, selected pins will be displayed in the gallery. Attendees will purchase a random grab bag of 5 pins for $5. Then attendees can trade throughout the night in order to try to get other pins they want.
All sales from the show go toward making Make.Shift a better space for more great art & music.